Click below to purchase Folk Springs Eternal, the “This Is My Name” course, and Andy’s Celtic/indie folk EP!
Author of Folk Springs Eternal, Andy Beck is a devoted writer, musician and linguist. He believes each of us has a deeper calling that we should fulfil. Click below to learn more!
Click below for Andy’s thoughts on writing, life and the world in general. Words a-woven to get you motivated!
Tap below to purchase Andy’s books, self-development courses and an EP of his own “Celtic folk” music!
Andy Beck is a devoted writer, musician and multilinguist. He believes that each of us has a deeper calling that we should fulfil. Tap below to find out more!
Tap below for Andy’s thoughts on writing, life and the world in general. Plus progress reports that keep him, and will hopefully get you, motivated!
Welcome to the official website of writer Andy Beck.
Andy is a passionate author of fiction. As well as entertaining his readers with tales of individualism, bravery and stamina, Andy helps his readers to identify their own passion(s), hit their personal targets, get the right people on their side and get paid to share their message with the world.
Andy released his first novel Folk Springs Eternal in August 2020. The book combines fiction with self-help and Andy’s lifelong love of handmade music. It also showcases elements of Andy’s multilingual nature – he is bilingual in English and German, and also speaks French and some Scottish Gaelic.
Andy is open for interviews and speaking engagements in the UK and beyond. Here are one or two of Andy’s achievements so far:
- Winner of creative writing competition “What Happens Next?”, organised by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), London
- Winner of “Newcomer Award” at German folk music festival “Festival-Mediaval”
And here is some feedback he has received on his writing so far:
- “A rewarding read. Well written, engaging and insightful. A voyage into the lives and minds of struggling musicians, and a glimpse into the battles that every man and woman with a dream must face.” – Joe Barnes, author of Do The Work You Love
- “Anyone who has ever stepped on stage as a musician, or watched from the audience, will love this book. People making music, and music making people; a wonderful, rip-roaring ride through life at its dreamy, devoted, detuned and drunken best!” – Michael Klevenhaus, founder of the German Centre for Gaelic Language and Culture
- “Andy’s writing has the right amount of description and a good pace.” – Val Bird, owner of Valerie Bird Art
For more information about Andy’s writing, books, courses, programs and more, please use the button below.